Child Custody Part 1
- Child Custody can sometimes be the most important piece of a divorce. Learn how to achieve a fair and beneficial child custody and child support order during initial divorce proceedings. This podcast is a part of a two series feature on Child Custody and Child Support.
- Child Custody is the care, control, and maintenance of a child, which a court may award to one of the parents following a divorce or separation proceeding.
- There are a few important factors to consider when creating the original agreement to ensure a lasting and satisfactory solution like:
- Interact with your spouse as respectfully as possible at all times
- Consider your work schedule and other commitments realistically
- Think through the needs of each of your children and the resources of each parent
- Voice all issues that concern you during the initial court proceedings
- Achieving a fair and beneficial child custody and child support agreement is crucial for all parties involved.
- Consider these factors is key to ensuring the original agreement is lasting and manageable.
- Read more about Child Custody and Child Support: http://petronilaw.com/child-custody-child-support-part-1-get-right-first-time/
- Gloria Petroni of Petroni Law Group has more than 30 years of experience in divorce law, estate planning, probate, business and real estate matters.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download