Family Law and Estate Planning Attorney in Reno, Nevada
Over 30 years of experience in Reno divorce law, estate planning, probate, business and real estate matters allow for Petroni Law Group to process your case thoughtfully and efficiently with an unobstructed view of all aspects of the case. Use of paralegals to prepare pleadings and other documents keep your bill lower.
Attorney Gloria M. Petroni is aware of the tremendous pain involved, as well as the impairment of the individual’s judgment during the divorce process. Her experience with real estate, trusts, business entities and taxation in Reno allows her to normally represent clients effectively without the necessity of research or outside advisors. In the event an outside advisor is necessary, we have the most experienced advisors available to help clients achieve their goals throughout this process.
What Makes Petroni Law Group Special:
- We keep in regular contact with our clients.
- We keep our clients well informed of the status of their case at all times.
- Our firm performs any legal research necessary on a case.
- Gloria M. Petroni’s skill set in many areas allows for greater ability to see potential solutions for settlement.
- Our firm gathers all necessary documents and records on any given case.
- We put together a team of professionals to move your case forward.
- We will try to settle our cases without going to trial.
- We keep our clients informed of any and all settlement offers that arise, when they arise.
- Our clients are the only ones who decide their settlement.
- Our firm conducts depositions of key parties and witnesses when necessary.
- We make it a point to be by our clients’ sides through all hearings and the final trial if it gets to that point.
- We consult with you and make sure you are well prepared for any hearing or settlement meeting.
- We build a relationship with our clients based upon trust and respect which is necessary to obtain the best result for the client going through this very tough journey.